25 May 2018
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
This Site may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways: including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit this Site anonymously. Personal identification information from Users is collected only if they voluntarily submit such information to the Site. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
This Site may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW THIS SITE COLLECTS INFORMATION
This Site may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
* To improve User service: Information provided by the User helps this Site to respond to User service requests and support needs more efficiently.
* To personalise User experience: this Site may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on this Site.
* To improve the Site: feedback provided by the User may be used to improve the Site’s services and any products offered.
* To process payments: the information Users provide about themselves may be used when placing an order only to provide service to that order. This Site does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
* To send periodic emails: this Site may use email to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. Email may also be used to respond to Users’ inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
HOW THIS SITE PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
This Site adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the User’s personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Site does not and will not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. Generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users may be shared with the Site’s business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. This Site may use third party service providers to help operate its business and the Site, or it may administer activities on its behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. The Site may share the User information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the User has opted into the Site’s marketing service through newsletter subscription and website sign-up.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once the User has used these links to leave this Site, it should be noted that this Site does not have any control over the given external website. Therefore, this Site cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided by the User whilst visiting external sites, and consequently such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The User should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
USER ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS